Swallow GB Ltd Thermowood greenhouse KINGFISHER
These quality buildings are made by Swallow GB Ltd, a leading greenhouse manufacturer in the UK. All the timber is Thermowood – made by using a quality red wood pine which is processed by a method using heat which results in a stable, more rot resistant timber that does not require chemical preservatives. Read More
A 6ft 8in wide (2035mm) model with toughened safety glass. Locking hinged door. Various lengths available from 4’3 (1290mm) to 20’10 (6360mm). Various finishes & options.
Specifications for this building
• Plain Thermowood finish
• Ridge height 7’9 (2370mm)
• High eaves – 5’8 (1730mm) for more space
• Single hinged door 1’10 (570mm) wide x 6’6 (1980mm) tall
• Automatic roof vent (one in 4’3 long model and two - four in other lengths)
• Plain Thermowood staging along one side
• Integral damp barrier where greenhouse meets base
• Oiled finish
• Choice of colours in a painted finish
• Extra staging
• High level shelf
• Gutter system
• Side vent
• Ornate black handle
COMBINATION SHED in a 4ft 3in (1290mm) or 6ft 4in (1920mm) length
Delivery & Installation
The Swallow GB Ltd greenhouse price includes delivery and assembly. Base work can be priced on request for a suitable paving slab or concrete base made to the correct dimensions and specifications (we will supply this information).
Your Kind Words
Visit Our Scotsdales Garden Centre show-site
Approximately 60 buildings are on display including: sheds, workshops, potting sheds, summerhouses, greenhouses and garden offices/studios.