It is suitable for most breeds and especially popular for Labradors, German Shepherds and Collies. The roof overs the kennel and also the run. The run is boarded along the side and back giving protection against the elements. The kennel includes a front access door for cleaning and there is a partition between kennel and run with a sliding door for access. There is a floor in the kennel area. Sizes from 8ft x 4ft (2.4m x 1.2m).
Specifications for this building
• Standard height at front 4ft 4in (1.3m).
• Quality 15mm thick shiplap boarding on 46mm x 35mm finished thickness framework.
• Roof made with sturdy exterior grade 12mm thick plywood with heavy duty polyester based felt.
• Exterior grade 12mm thick plywood floor in kennel.
• 50mm x 50mm heavy gauge galvanised security mesh on the front of the run.
• Fully treated inside and out with water repellent wood protection.
• Galvanised or zinc coated rust resistant nails and fittings.
• 1ft or 2ft extra height
• Raised bed in the kennel
• Draught boarding around run
Delivery & Installation
Our prices include delivery within a 30 mile radius of Cambridge (other areas priced on request) and we offer a professional assembly and fixing service by our own team of installers.
Base work is priced on request for a suitable paving slab or concrete base made to the correct dimensions and specifications.
Your Kind Words
Visit Our Scotsdales Garden Centre show-site
Approximately 60 buildings are on display including: sheds, workshops, potting sheds, summerhouses, greenhouses and garden offices/studios.