Plant and nurture your seedlings and protect tender plants whatever the weather. The Saffron includes two opening windows for ventilation and a slatted potting bench, whilst providing a secure place to store garden tools and accessories. Standard sizes from 8ft x 6ft (2.4m x 1.8m) to 12ft x 8ft (3.6m x 2.4m).
Specifications for this building
SAFFRON POTTING SHED SPECIFICATION
- 2ft 6in wide door with padbolt, including zinc coated hinges with coachbolts for increased security.
- Glass front including two top hinged opening windows, two fixed end windows
- Top quality 15mm Scandinavian FSC certified redwood shiplap cladding.
- Framework 46mm x 46mm, 2 x 46mm x 38mm in corners.
- Walls - 6ft 4in (1.94m) high to low side minimum on all sizes.
- Light brown solvent-based water-repellent preservative inside and out.
- Roof made with 12mm exterior grade Scandinavian Spruce plywood on sturdy purlins with roof trusses depending on size of building, finished with 40kg heavy duty polyester-based roofing felt fixed on a layer of felt adhesive.
- Slatted potting bench included 54cm wide
- Floor made with 12mm exterior grade Scandinavian Spruce plywood with 46mm x 38mm runners at maximum 30cm centres.
SAFFRON POTTING SHED OPTIONAL EXTRAS
- Stable door in place of single door
- Mortice lock upgrade
- Pressure treated base bearers
- Exterior Sadolin Classic wood finish for longer lasting protection - available in a choice of colours.
Delivery & Installation
Our prices include delivery within a 30 mile radius of Cambridge (other areas priced on request) and we offer a professional assembly service by our own team of installers.
Base work is priced on request for a suitable paving slab or concrete base made to the correct dimensions and specifications.
Your Kind Words
Visit Our Scotsdales Garden Centre show-site
Approximately 60 buildings are on display including: sheds, workshops, potting sheds, summerhouses, greenhouses and garden offices/studios.