Utilise your corner space
- Heavy duty specification
- Available in 7ft x 7ft (2.1m x 2.1m) and 8ft x 8ft (2.4m x 2.4m) sizes
- Range of options including EPDM rubber roof
Specifications for this building
ROYSTON CORNER SHED SPECIFICATION
- 2ft 6in wide door with padbolt, left or right hand hinged.
- Two fixed windows 2ft x 18in (610mm high x 457mm wide) on smaller size and 2ft x 2ft (610mm x 610mm) on larger size.
- Top quality 15mm Scandinavian FSC certified redwood shiplap boarding.
- Framework 46mm x 46mm, 2 x 46mm x 36mm in corners.
- Walls - 6ft 4in (1.94m) high internally to low side.
- Light brown solvent-based water-repellent preservative inside and out.
- Roof made with 12mm exterior grade Scandinavian Spruce plywood on sturdy purlins, finished with 40kg heavy duty polyester-based roofing felt fixed on a layer of felt adhesive.
- Floor made with 12mm exterior grade Scandinavian Spruce plywood with 46mm x 38mm runners at maximum 30cm centres.
- Standard sizes 7ft x 7ft (2.1m x 2.1m) and 8ft x 8ft (2.4m x 2.4m).
ROYSTON CORNER SHED OPTIONAL EXTRAS:
- Pressure treated base bearers.
- Door with 3 lever mortice lock.
- Opening windows instead of fixed.
- Window boxes.
- Exterior Sadolin Classic wood finish for longer lasting protection - available in a choice of colours.
- Other sizes available to order 9ft x 9ft (2.7m x 2.7m) and 10ft x 10ft (3.0m x 3.0m).
Delivery & Installation
Our prices include delivery within a 30 mile radius of Cambridge (other areas priced on request) and we offer a professional assembly service by our own team of installers.
Base work is priced on request for a suitable paving slab or concrete base made to the correct dimensions and specifications.
Your Kind Words
Visit Our Scotsdales Garden Centre show-site
Approximately 60 buildings are on display including: sheds, workshops, potting sheds, summerhouses, greenhouses and garden offices/studios.