Built to last:
- Range of standard sizes from 6ft x 4ft (1.8m x 1.2m) to 20ft x 10ft (6.0m x 3.0m)
- Choice of apex or pent roof designs
- Heavy duty construction throughout
- Quality light brown solvent-based preservative finish inside and out
- Fixed windows included and door with padbolt
Specifications for this building
POPULAR RANGE - SPECIFICATION
- 2ft 6in wide door including zinc coated hinges and padbolt
- One row of fixed windows in any position.
- Top quality 15mm Scandinavian FSC certified redwood shiplap boarding.
- Framework 46mm x 46mm, 2 x 46mm x 38mm in corners
- Light brown solvent-based preservative inside and out.
- Roof made with 12mm exterior grade Scandinavian Spruce plywood on sturdy purlins and roof trusses depending on side of building, finished with 40kg heavy duty polyester-based roofing felt fixed on a layer of felt adhesive.
- Floor made with 12mm exterior grade Scandinavian Spruce plywood with 46mm x 38mm runners at maximum 30cm centres
The Popular apex has door and row of fixed windows in any position. Walls - 6ft high to eaves on all sizes. The Popular Pent (sloping flat roof) has door and row of fixed windows in any position. Walls - 6ft (1830mm) high on low side and 6ft 8in (2040mm) high side or 7ft high side (2140mm) on 10ft deep buildings.
POPULAR SHEDS OPTIONAL EXTRAS
• Double doors 5ft total width, in place of standard single door.
• 4in extra wall height.
• Opening window in place of fixed (note: you can have narrow security windows as a no cost option)
• Security coach bolts through hinges as per Craftsman range.
• Golden brown wood protector finish or Sadolin Classic wood finish in addition to standard treatment.
• Base bearers.
• Paving slab bases.
Delivery & Installation
Our prices include delivery within a 30 mile radius of Cambridge (other areas priced on request) and we offer a professional assembly service by our own team of installers.
Base work is priced on request for a suitable paving slab or concrete base made to the correct dimensions and specifications.
Your Kind Words
Visit Our Scotsdales Garden Centre show-site
Approximately 60 buildings are on display including: sheds, workshops, potting sheds, summerhouses, greenhouses and garden offices/studios.