A more attractive choice
• Includes joinery windows, front roof overhang, black antique ironmongery.
• Heavy duty durable construction.
• Range of sizes from 8ft x 6ft (2.4m x 1.8m) to 12ft x 10ft (3.6m x 3.0m).
Specifications for this building
NORFOLK CHALET SPECIFICATION
- 2ft 6in wide door with black Antique style hinges and handle with 3 lever mortice lock.
- Two joinery quality double pane windows 1.0m wide x 75cm high including one top hinged opening window in each window.
- Top quality 15mm Scandinavian FSC certified redwood shiplap boarding.
- Framework 46mm x 46mm, 2 x 46mm x 36mm in corners.
- Walls - 6ft 4in (1.94m) high to eaves minimum on all sizes.
- Light brown solvent-based water-repellent preservative inside and out.
- Roof with 1ft (30cm) front overhang, made with 12mm exterior grade Scandinavian Spruce plywood on sturdy purlins, finished with 40kg heavy duty polyester-based roofing felt fixed on a layer of felt adhesive.
- Floor made with 12mm exterior grade Scandinavian Spruce plywood with 46mm x 38mm runners at maximum 30cm centres.
- Standard sizes from 8ft x 6ft (2.4m x 1.8m) up to 12ft x 8ft (3.6m x 2.4m).
NORFOLK CHALET OPTIONAL EXTRAS
• Pressure treated base bearers.
• Window boxes.
• Roof felt tiles - available in green, red, brown, grey.
• Exterior Sadolin Classic wood finish for longer lasting protection – available in a choice of colours.
• Opaque Woodstain 2-coat finish + clear, colourless preservative.
Delivery & Installation
Our prices include delivery within a 30 mile radius of Cambridge (other areas priced on request) and we offer a professional assembly service by our own team of installers.
Base work is priced on request for a suitable paving slab or concrete base made to the correct dimensions and specifications.
Your Kind Words
Visit Our Scotsdales Garden Centre show-site
Approximately 60 buildings are on display including: sheds, workshops, potting sheds, summerhouses, greenhouses and garden offices/studios.