These quality buildings are made by Swallow GB Ltd, a leading greenhouse manufacturer in the UK. The glazed front and part-glazed roof maximise the light to provide a good growing area, whilst the rear of the building allows storage space. All the timber is Thermowood – made by using a quality red wood pine which is processed by a method using heat which results in a stable, more rot resistant timber that does not require chemical preservatives. Sizes from 6'8 x 8'4 (2.03m x 2.55m).
Specifications for this building
JAY & ROOK SPECIFICATION
The Swallow Jay & Rook Potting Sheds are manufactured by Swallow GB Ltd and are made from Scandinavian ThermoWood®. This timber is specially heat treated up to 200 °C to remove excess moisture and resin, preventing warping and protecting from rot. Half of the roof is glass giving plenty of light for your seedlings and plants. The Swallow Jay is 6ft 8" wide and is available in lengths of 6ft 8in, 8ft 4in, 10ft 5in, 12ft 7in, 14ft 8in, 16ft 9in, 18ft 10in, 20ft 10in. The Swallow Rook is 8ft 9in wide and is available in the same lengths as the Jay.
JAY & ROOK STANDARD FEATURES
- Toughened safety glass.
- Full length slatted staging and 2 rear storage shelves.
- 2 roof vents with automatic openers.
- Side window with a manual stay.
- Inward opening half glass door with a stainless steel handle and mortice lock for security.
- ThermoWood timber floor on plastic runners keeping the potting shed off the ground extending the life of the building.
- Roof covered with vinyl for extra durability.
JAY & ROOK OPTIONAL EXTRAS
- Painted finished inside and out in a choice of colours.
- Extra staging and shelves.
- Gutter system.
Delivery & Installation
Prices include delivery and installation by Swallow GB Ltd. Base work is priced on request for a suitable paving slab or concrete base made to the correct dimensions and specifications.
Your Kind Words
Visit Our Scotsdales Garden Centre show-site
Approximately 60 buildings are on display including: sheds, workshops, potting sheds, summerhouses, greenhouses and garden offices/studios.