The STRATA is a 6’3 (1900mm) wide model in lengths from 4’5 (1351mm) onwards. It has eaves of 5’2 (1585mm) and double doors which provide an opening of 6’3 x 2’9 (1910mm x 840mm) ensuring a good working space.
Specifications for this building
• STRATA is 6’3 (1900mm) wide, in lengths from 4’5 (1351mm) onwards.
• 10 year frame guarantee
• Eaves height of 5’2 (1585mm)
• Double doors providing an opening of 6’3 x 2’9 (1910mm x 840mm) with low threshold
• High Tensile Bolts – Elite’s bolts have been scientifically tested to be 2½ times stronger than standard aluminium bolts and will continue to maintain the strength of your greenhouse throughout its lifetime.
• Bar Thickness – all Elite glazing bars will support a fixed shelf and staging, such as the diamond range – not all manufacturers can offer this.
• Integral aluminium gutter and base (eaves height includes this base).
• Stainless Steel Clips throughout which eradicates the fear of rust, warp and rot.
• Basic STRATA greenhouse with horticultural or long pane toughened safety glass, or polycarbonate.
• Plain aluminium or choice of 10 colours in a hard-wearing powder coated finish
• Bar capping in same 10 colours
• Various lengths of greenhouse available
• Package option (in horticultural or Long pane toughened glass) which includes the following accessories:
1 x five blade louvre
1 x automatic louvre opener
1 x ELITE automatic roof vent opener
1 x standard rainwater kit (2 x downpipes and 2 x end stops)
1 x Diamond shelf (2-slat) to length with cantilever brackets
1 x Diamond staging (5-slat) to length with cantilever brackets
1 x pack of 6 grow hooks (fix to roof for attaching light weight plant support e.g. tomato strings
• Elite do other widths of greenhouses such as the 7ft 5in wide Vantage and Titan models, 8ft 5in wide Belmont, Titan, GX800, GX600, Zenith and Thyme. They also do an 8ft 5in Feature Dwarf Wall model and Thyme dwarf wall model. 10ft 5in wide Supreme and Titan. 12ft 5in wide Classique and Titan.
Delivery & Installation
The ELITE greenhouse price includes delivery to your door in the UK mainland for you to assemble, or we can offer a complete assembly service in our local area (assembly prices depend on size and type of greenhouse).
Base work priced on request for a suitable paving slab or concrete base made to the correct dimensions and specifications (we will supply this information).
Your Kind Words
Visit Our Scotsdales Garden Centre show-site
Approximately 60 buildings are on display including: sheds, workshops, potting sheds, summerhouses, greenhouses and garden offices/studios.