MADE TO SUIT YOU
- Built to any design, apex or pent roof
- Windows glazed with toughened safety glass, includes an opening window
- Increased wall height 6ft 4in (1.9m) to eaves as standard
- Heavy duty construction throughout, including 15mm thick shiplap cladding and 46mm x 46mm wall framing
- Large range of options available
Specifications for this building
CRAFTSMAN SHEDS & WORKSHOPS SPECIFICATION
- Built to any design, pent or apex roof.
- 2ft 6in wide door with padbolt, including zinc coated hinges with coachbolts for increased security.
- One row of windows in any position including one top hinged opening window.
- Toughened safety glass on Craftsman Range.
- Top quality 15mm Scandinavian FSC certified redwood shiplap boarding.
- Framework 46mm x 46mm, 2 x 46mm x 38mm in corners.
- Interior wall height 6ft 4in (1.93m) on lowest walls.
- Light brown solvent-based and water-repellent preservative inside and out.
- Roof made with 12mm exterior grade Scandinavian Spruce plywood on sturdy purlins with roof trusses depending on size of building, finished with 40kg heavy duty polyester-based roofing felt fixed on a layer of felt adhesive.
- Floor made with 12mm exterior grade Scandinavian Spruce plywood with 46mm x 38mm runners at maximum 30cm centres.
CRAFTSMAN SHEDS & WORKSHOPS OPTIONAL EXTRAS
• Wider single door (3ft) in place of standard 2ft 6in wide door.
• Additional standard 2ft 6in wide single door with padbolt.
• Double doors (5ft wide opening) with padbolt in place of standard single door.
• Double doors with padbolt in addition to standard single door.
• Mortice lock fitted in place of standard padbolt.
• Upgrade door to heavier duty Craftsman Ultimate framing.
• 70mm wall framework upgrade.
• Extra height.
• Insulated floor.
• Extra windows.
• Extra tall windows.
• No windows.
• Security mesh behind windows (note: you can have narrow security windows as a no cost option).
• Felt tiles in green, red, brown or slate grey.
• EPDM long life rubber membrane on Pent (mono pitch) roofs.
• Guttering & downpipes.
• Exterior Sadolin wood finish in a variety of colours for longer lasting joinery protection.
• Pressure treated timber base bearer option.
• Paving slab or concrete bases.
Heavy duty workbenches in various sizes.
Slatted potting bench in various sizes.
Delivery & Installation
Our prices include delivery within a 30 mile radius of Cambridge (other areas priced on request) and we offer a professional assembly service by our own team of installers.
Base work is priced on request for a suitable paving slab or concrete base made to the correct dimensions and specifications.
Your Kind Words
Visit Our Scotsdales Garden Centre show-site
Approximately 60 buildings are on display including: sheds, workshops, potting sheds, summerhouses, greenhouses and garden offices/studios.