Almost any size or specification of building can be manufactured to your requirements up to 30m2. Sizes start from 16ft x 10ft (4.8m x 3.0m).
Your garage can be built to incorporate a selection of styles of doors, windows, roof constructions and colour finishes to suit your property.
Specifications for this building
• Quality redwood shiplap boarding 15mm thick finished size.
• Sturdy timber framework, Mainly ex. 75mm x 50mm planed (70mm x 46mm) finished size).
• Height to eaves 7ft (2.14m)
• All fixings and exterior fittings galvanized or zinc coated to resist rusting.
• 25 degree approx. pitch with Decra lightweight tile effect roof.
• Main doors 7ft 4in wide (2.3m approx.) constructed with tongued and grooved V jointed boarding framed, ledged and braced with 75mm x 50mm planed (70mm x 46mm) finished size) and ex. 50mm x 50mm planed (46mm x 46mm finished size) timber.
• Zinc coated hinges and padbolt, with internal foot operated bolt for left hand door for easy opening.
• Fully treated inside and out with light brown solvent based & water repellent wood preservative.
• Extra height, 7ft 6in (2.25m) or 8ft (2.44m) to eaves.
• Weatherboard cladding.
• Cedar shingle roof. We can construct your garage with a 25 degree approx. exterior grade plywood roof and supply or supply and fix cedar shingles.
• Up-and-over doors in a range of sizes and designs including timber-clad door.
• Personal door in any position fitted with a padbolt or mortice lock.
• Sadolin Classic wood finish externally (over the base preservative treatment) in a choice of colours for longer lasting joinery protection
• Guttering & downpipes
Delivery & Installation
Our prices include delivery within a 30 mile radius of Cambridge (other areas priced on request) and we offer a professional assembly and fixing service by our own team of installers.
Base work is priced on request for a suitable paving slab or concrete base made to the correct dimensions and specifications
Your Kind Words
Visit Our Scotsdales Garden Centre show-site
Approximately 60 buildings are on display including: sheds, workshops, potting sheds, summerhouses, greenhouses and garden offices/studios.