Available in a range of colours and sizes from 12ft x 8ft (3.6m x 2.4m) and with different window and door layouts to create your perfect space. This building has a long life EPDM rubber roof, low maintenance multi point locking uPVC doors and windows, with optional uPVC fascias and long life wall boarding in a painted finish. It is fully insulated and lined as standard. The walls and roof incorporate highly efficient foil backed polyurethane insulation board to retain warmth in the building.
Specifications for this building
• Each building is individually made to order in our workshops in Witcham near Ely, Cambridgeshire and is available in a range of sizes.
• Made with quality 15mm shiplap boarding on sturdy 70mm x 46mm and 70mm x 36mm framework. Interior wall height 7ft 4in (2.2m).
• Height below 2.5m to avoid the need for planning permission in most cases.
• UPVC double doors in “Anthracite Grey” with satin chrome fittings, double glazed with toughened safety glass.
• UPVC windows either side of doors in “Anthracite Grey” with satin chrome fittings, double glazed with toughened safety glass.
• Roof made with 12mm exterior grade plywood on ex. 100mm x 50mm rafters with EPDM rubber roof (high performance material with life expectancy of 50 years). 16in (40cm) front roof overhang.
• “Anthracite Grey” woodgrain effect fascia boards.
• “Anthracite Grey” guttering to rear with downpipe.
• Insulation and lining with superior 40mm Celotex or similar foil covered insulation board with 12mm tongue and groove boarding or oak faced plywood lining, complete with trims.
• Floor insulation with 50mm polystyrene.
• Electrical - first fix for lights and sockets ready for completion by your electrician (or we can recommend and liaise with a local electrician).
• Sadolin Classic wood finish included in addition to standard light brown preservative base coat. Colour choice: Antique Pine, African Walnut, Natural, Light Oak.
• Long side windows with or without top opening vents in grey UPVC, toughened glass double glazed.
• Ultimate wall board cladding with paint finish, available in a choice of colours.
• Choice of colour finishes on standard shiplap cladding.
Delivery & Installation
Our prices include delivery within a 30 mile radius of Cambridge (other areas priced on request) and we offer a professional assembly service by our own team of installers.
Base work is priced on request for a suitable paving slab or concrete base made to the correct dimensions and specifications.
Your Kind Words
Visit Our Scotsdales Garden Centre show-site
Approximately 60 buildings are on display including: sheds, workshops, potting sheds, summerhouses, greenhouses and garden offices/studios.