Available in four sizes from 7ft x 7ft (2.1m x 2.1m) to 10ft x 10ft (3.0m x 3.0m). This building has a long life EPDM rubber roof. There is a choice of various finishes and colours. It is fully insulated and lined as standard. The walls and roof incorporate highly efficient foil backed polyurethane insulation board to retain warmth in the building.
Specifications for this building
• Each building is individually made to order in our workshops in Witcham near Ely, Cambridgeshire and is available in a range of sizes.
• Made with quality 15mm shiplap boarding on sturdy 70mm x 46mm and 70mm x 36mm framework. Interior wall height 7ft 4in (2.2m)
• Height below 2.5m to avoid the need for planning permission in most cases.
• Double doors. Choice of brass or chrome ironmongery.
• Toughened safety glass double glazed doors and windows.
• Roof made with 12mm exterior grade plywood on ex. 100mm x 50mm rafters with EPDM rubber roof (high performance material with life expectancy of 50 years). 16in (40cm) front roof overhang.
• Gutter to rear with downpipe.
• Insulation and lining with superior 40mm Celotex or similar foil covered insulation board with 12mm tongue and groove lining, complete with skirting boards and trims.
• Floor insulation with 50mm polystyrene.
• Electrical - first fix for lights and sockets ready for completion by your electrician (or we can recommend and liaise with a local electrician).
• Sadolin Classic wood finish treatment included in addition to standard light brown preservative base coat. Colour choice: Antique Pine, African Walnut, Natural, Light Oak.
• Clear preservative basecoat as an alternative choice, ready for you to apply your own finishing colour.
• Choice of colour finishes.
Delivery & Installation
Our prices include delivery within a 30 mile radius of Cambridge (other areas priced on request) and we offer a professional assembly service by our own team of installers.
Base work is priced on request for a suitable paving slab or concrete base made to the correct dimensions and specifications.
Your Kind Words
Visit Our Scotsdales Garden Centre show-site
Approximately 60 buildings are on display including: sheds, workshops, potting sheds, summerhouses, greenhouses and garden offices/studios.