Available in five sizes with contemporary long pane toughened glass windows and doors or Georgian style windows and doors. Choice of colour finishes available.
Specifications for this building
Available in four sizes:
• 7ft x 7ft (2.1m x 2.1m)
• 8ft x 8ft (2.4m x 2.4m)
• 9ft x 9ft (2.7m x 2.7m)
• 10ft x 10ft (3.0m x 3.0m)
• 11ft x 11ft (3.3m x 3.3m)
• Contemporary toughened glass windows.
• Solvent based light brown preservative treatment internally and externally.
• Wall framework thickness 46mm (ex 50mm) on small size models and 70mm (ex 75mm) on larger models. Wall height 6ft 8in (2.03m) to low side internally.
• Cladding is quality 15mm (ex 19mm) Scandinavian Redwood shiplap boarding.
• Heavy duty polyester-based roofing felt for long life
• Chrome or brass door and window furniture with butt hinges.
• Complete four-coat (preservative, undercoat and two top coats) exterior paint finish. Low-knot timber shiplap boarding is used to minimise marks from knot resin. Nail holes are filled for best appearance. We can paint your building in a large choice of colours e.g. from the Farrow & Ball range, RAL or Dulux tints.
• One or two coat Sadolin Classic finish externally on top of light brown preservative for longer lasting joinery protection.
• Opaque wood stain 2-coat finish + clear, colourless preservative.
• Georgian windows and doors with black antique door furniture.
• Floor insulation.
• EPDM roof – for decades long maintenance free lifespan.
• Long side windows option on Cambourne Contemporary.
Delivery & Installation
Prices include delivery and assembly by our own team of installers within a 30 mile radius of Cambridge (other areas priced on request). Base work is priced on request for a suitable paving slab or concrete base made to the correct dimensions and specifications.
Your Kind Words
Visit Our Scotsdales Garden Centre show-site
Approximately 60 buildings are on display including: sheds, workshops, potting sheds, summerhouses, greenhouses and garden offices/studios.