Made by Alton, a long established manufacturer of cedar buildings.
There is a choice of six models – a pent design and five different sizes of octagonal summerhouses. The Shipton is 6ft x 6ft. Alton cedar summerhouses offer the long lasting and natural beauty of cedar at very affordable prices. They come with an attractive red felt roof as standard, or choose the optional cedar slatted roof. High quality stainless steel ironmongery adds to the quality feel. Shipton 6ft 3in x 6ft 3in (1920mm x 1920mm) - ideal if you have limited space for some peaceful time to yourself.
All prices include VAT and delivery to UK mainland.
Specifications for this building
• Factory applied oil-based treatment
• 21mm thick Thermowood floor with tanalised bearers
• Georgian windows of toughened glass (2 fixed, 2 opening
• Red Felt as standard
• Satin chrome door & window furniture
• Single door with mortice lock
• Sturdy Redwood frame
• Western red cedar cladding
• 2 Year Guarantee
• Dimensions: 6’3 x 6’3 (1920mm x 1920mm). Ridge height 8’2 (2492mm. Door height 5’10 (1793mm)
• 6x6 Standard Shipton model with red felt roof.
• 6x6 Shipton Plus with cedar slatted roof.
• Assembly by one of our experienced teams.
• Basework by one of our recommended contractors
Delivery & Installation
The Alton summerhouse can be delivered to your door in the UK mainland as a palletised kerbside delivery for you to assemble, or we can offer a complete assembly service in our local area.
Assembly cost (within 30 mile radius of Cambridge) - £395.
Base work priced on request for a suitable paving slab or concrete base made to the correct dimensions and specifications (we will supply this information).
Your Kind Words
Visit Our Scotsdales Garden Centre show-site
Approximately 60 buildings are on display including: sheds, workshops, potting sheds, summerhouses, greenhouses and garden offices/studios.