Made by Alton, a long established manufacturer of cedar buildings.
There is a choice of six models – a pent design and five different sizes of octagonal summerhouses. Alton cedar summerhouses offer the long lasting and natural beauty of cedar at very affordable prices. They come with an attractive red felt roof as standard, or choose the optional cedar slatted roof. High quality stainless steel ironmongery adds to the quality feel. Mickleton 8ft x 9ft - a little extra room compared to the Tetbury and with double doors - see this summerhouse on display at Scotsdales, Great Shelford CB22 5JT.
Specifications for this building
Alton MICKLETON Cedar Summerhouse
• Factory applied oil-based treatment
• 21mm thick Thermowood floor with tanalised bearers
• Georgian windows of toughened glass (2 fixed, 2 opening)
• Red Felt as standard
• Satin chrome door & window furniture
• Double doors with mortice lock
• Sturdy Redwood frame
• Western red cedar cladding
• 2 Year Guarantee
• Dimensions: 8’2 x 9’3 (2508mm x 2826mm). Ridge height 8’7 (2630mm. Door height 5’10 (1793mm)
• 8x9 Standard Mickleton model with red felt roof.
• 8x8 Mickleton Plus with cedar slatted roof.
• Assembly by one of our experienced teams.
• Basework by one of our recommended contractors
Delivery & Installation
The Alton summerhouse can be delivered to your door in the UK mainland as a palletised kerbside delivery for you to assemble, or we can offer a complete assembly service in our local area.
Assembly cost (within 30 mile radius of Cambridge) - £525.
Base work priced on request for a suitable paving slab or concrete base made to the correct dimensions and specifications (we will supply this information).
Your Kind Words
Visit Our Scotsdales Garden Centre show-site
Approximately 60 buildings are on display including: sheds, workshops, potting sheds, summerhouses, greenhouses and garden offices/studios.